Saturday, May 2, 2009

Plaid Party for Gene.

Plaid toga
I hate dressing up. Let me rephrase that! I hate dressing up for theme parties. Halloween is the exception. I just don't like dressing silly... until last night. Kindra's plaid party for Mikey was so much fun.
For Brandon.
Kindra rented a party bus for all of us to terrorize the greater Seattle area with drunken mischief. We stopped at Pies n Pints, Baskin Robbins in Greenlake, George and Dragon, Fred Meyer in Ballard, The Lusty Lady, and Smith... I had to leave early because I had to work my standard Saturday double shift at Kuhlman then the Rendezvous, but last i heard they ended up in a hot tub somewhere on Capitol Hill. Also needed to leave before they ripped apart my Toga.
In the ladies restroom at Smith.
But I out smarted them. Heheh!

1 comment:

aimee said...

I love that the Boob photo you took for B made it into your blog. HA!