Saturday, May 16, 2009

10 Essentials for Summer 2009, Part Two.


6. Mosley Tribe Sunglasses: Paladino - One day at work I was cleaning out the sunglasses case and these sunglasses were calling me... I love chunky sunglasses!!


7. Loretta's ( 8617 14th Ave S, South Park)- Absolutely one of my favorite bar to drive to and hangout in all day. The bar looks as if your grandparents saved and spent all their social security on the decor. Dark wood interiors with vintage lamps and clocks throughout. There is a Hi-Fi record player available if you are inclined to challenge the bartender's Ipod. They have a huge patio in the back with huge metal lawn chairs, a ping-pong table, and an Airstream with portable record players and a big screen TV inside.


8. Vans Slip-On - Why fight a classic shoe? I hate wearing sandals! These make a great substitution!


9. El Jimador Tequila - Smooth tasting tequila. When I was in Mexico City several years ago I learned how to shoot this tequila in 8 different ways with the same lime and salt. Don't ask me how to because I'll end up doing something stupid like empty an entire pitcher of beer on the floor and then get kicked out of a bar.


10. Nudie Jeans: Slim Jim Dry Black Coated. I have to work my magic with my friend's at Barney's, NY for a pair of these, but I want a pair so badly!

No comments: